Are you interested in a challenging yet supportive work environment?
Where no two days are the same, a different technology to get to grips with within every new project and a team of high end architects and project managers to work alongside.
This is the sort of role that will increase your awareness of the SAP markets keeping you up to date with the current trends and also ensuring that you will stay right up to date with your chosen technology stack.
The projects are very large and more than secure due to the strong nature of the companies reputation.
You will be working as a technical or functional business / system architect within trade and supply, retail, oil and gas and energy projects.
A lot of the projects are within Swedish speaking exclusive companies so this is unfortunately not a role for English speakers, Swedish professional level language only please.
Role & Responsibilities
* To design and map out the architecture of the SAP systems (pre and during implementation)
* Help customers define requirements and ensure that the business and client is working in Synergy with each other.
* Engage with the C- Suite to ensure the delivery time of projects are managed within the expectations with all the hierarchy of the business.
Skills & Qualifications
* 5 Years at least with SAP (ERP)
* Experience within System architecture
* Experience with Intellectual property
* Excellent bonus structure
* Great opportunity to learn and develop (functionally and with certifications).
* 55,000+SEK wage.