My Client is manufacturing company based in west London, they are looking for an Accounts manager on a contract basis to cover maternity leave. The role will involve taking on duties across all areas of the business.
- Manage all accounting functions within the business and be able to prepare accounts to TB level.
- Process all Purchase Ledger for the business - this includes invoice processing and preparing payments.
- Weekly bank reconciliations.
- Fully manage the Sales Ledger Assistant and oversee all work carried out.
- Ensure all customers pay their account on time every month.
- Complete quarterly VAT returns.
- Submit data to the payroll provider and submit the monthly pension figures to the pension provider.
- Check C79 filings monthly.
- Prepare annual rebate figures for customers in line with customer agreements.
- Prepare the audit file annually for the auditors.
- All HR tasks for the business (recruitment, setting up new staff members).
- Assist with any other ad-hoc accounts duties as and when required.
- Experience of using SAGE 200 for a minimum of 1 year is essential
- Prior management experience of a small team is a must.
- Advanced Excel is required.
- The ability to use own initiative is key to this role.
- This role requires the individual to be able to fully manage the accounts for the business and will therefore need to have similar work experience.
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Harris Owusu. Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.