Washington Frank is extremely pleased to bring to you this brand new opportunity for a Business Controller with SAP
Role & Responsibilities
* Analyse financial business performance and activities on a regular basis.
* Plan internal controls and analyse the results of these controls.
* Develop and maintain KPI dashboards.
* Participate in business projects and be accountable for project and cost control.
* Act as the first point of contact for all finance-related requests and questions within the shipping and domestic activities.
Skills & Qualifications
* A financial degree, for example in financial economics, business economics or business administration
* At least 3 years of experience in a similar role, preferably in logistics or transport
* Knowledge of accounting, planning and control principles and methods
* Experience with SAP, modern BI/reporting tools, operational systems and MS Office software
* The ability to set priorities, maintain targets and achieve objectives
* A competitive compensation package, based on education, knowledge and experience
* Tools to make your life easier, including a company laptop and a mobile phone
* Great colleagues, a multicultural environment and yearly employee activities to get acquainted with each other and share knowledge