SAP MM / WM Consultant | SAP Logistics Engineer
Role & Responsibilities
* Daily support of SAP SD, MM, EWM, WM, QM on ECC 6.0 & S/4 HANA
* Impact analysis for the change request & enhancements
* Requirements gathering & analysis
* Functional & technical design
* SAP logistics module configuration
* Development & bug fixes
* Data migration
* Work with other teams to perform system integration test
* Support user acceptance test
* Go-live preparation and support
* Post implementation support
* Work with other team members to prepare requests for proposals and participate all necessary meetings to facilitate selection of project services, solution and products
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science, or related disciplines conferred by a good University and at least 4 years of SAP ECC/SOH or S/4 HANA experience
* Sound knowledge and strong experience in implementing and supporting SAP modules such as SD, MM, EWM, WM & QM etc.
* Experience and knowledge of business processes and best practices in the engineering domain would be advantageous
* Proficient in ABAP development such as reports, adobe forms, user exit, BADI, enhancement point, IDOC etc.
* Sound knowledge of SAP S/4Hana or ECC6.0 functional modules such as FICO, PS, PP, CS, PM etc.
* Sound knowledge of SAP Hana Modelling, ABAP on Hana, Hana Stored procedures, Hana Optimization, OData services and Fiori apps are preferred
* Strong analytical and good troubleshooting skills
* Has initiative to drive to succeed, able to work independently and as a team
* Attractive monthly rate
* Benefits will be disclosed during interview
Interviews currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your .doc /.docx format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Due to the volume of incoming CVs, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the meantime, feel free to check out our other job listings @ www.washingtonfrank.com
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1980509