Thinking about making a jump into the next stage of your career?
If you are a motivated M3 professional that is looking for a stimulating new challenge, look no further.
This role will give you the capacity to engage within the IT infrastructure of the organisation in a way that will engage all of your IT talent and develop your existing skills to wonderful new heights.
It will be your seat in your office where you can take the reigns on the system and develop against it to work to the highest efficiency.
Role & Responsibilities
* To interact with the 13.1 M3 build and help to upgrade the system to 13.4
* Understand the core functions of the business to help gain an insight on the business critical elements of the ERP system.
* interact with all of the staff within the business and relay information on new elements of the M3 build (workshops etc).
Skills & Qualifications
* A provable history of working within M3.
* Strong supply chain and logistics knowledge.
* A well developed understanding of IT infrastructure within the end user channel
* Generous salary package.
* Excellent team of staff to work alongside.
* A Swedish business with international presence.
If you are looking to make a change, get in touch with me, Nathan Hesketh on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.