Infor M3 BI Architect - UK Based - £50k -£80k (DOE) - Global project
A client of ours are immediately looking to hire a BI Architect (Infor M3). With travel across Europe the candidate will focus on various projects.
* 5+ years Solution Architecture experience leading, designing and implementing robust BI
* Experience with Data-warehousing
* Experience in Cognos, SQL IS, SQL, Data Warehouses, Database Designs
* M3 databases
* Experience with BIRST or willing to learn
* BI Analysis and Design
* ETL Design/Build
* Stakeholder Management - business requirement gathering
* Analytic skills and documentation
* Ability to work on M3 systems on an user/system level
* Excellent documentation skills
* System architectural diagrams, interface specifications, system configuration, and standard operational procedures
* Provide data, process, and system flow diagrams, charts, and descriptions
Most of the role consists of travelling across Europe.
* Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Information Technology
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / M3 / BIRST / Infor BIRST / BI / Business Intelligence / Consultant / infor M3 / Manufacturing / Supply Chain / Distribution / Sales / Finance / ERP Implementation / Infor / London / Manchester / Birmingham / Glasgow / Edinburgh / Northern Ireland / SQL