An exciting new Infor M3 Developer job has opened up at an excellent business. The ideal candidate is an M3 technical and integrations expert. Expectations include the following: highly skilled in configuring M3, creating integrations with MEC, output with Streamserve, extended functionality with H5 scripts, Ming.Le workflows and IDM documents. A commitment to doing what is right for the business and your department; and the desire to work in a place that has a strong collaborative team.
* Create and modify MEC maps for integrations with other systems
* Write H5 scripts to customize M3 user interface behavior
* Build custom views and ad-hoc reports based on functional designs
* Create Ming.Le workflows based on functional designs
* Configure IDM document types and relationships to M3 master data and transactions
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and related work experience
* 5+ years of relevant experience as a developer in an Infor M3 environment
* Strong quantitative skills, logic, and reasoning
* Report writing skills
* Experience with Infor products including Infor Ming.Le, IDM and Birst is a plus
These clients are eager to fill the position, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please email Grant Behmke at firstname.lastname@example.org so I can begin working on your behalf
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built great relationships with employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on exclusive and confidential listings unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
Discretion: I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. I will work around your schedule to ensure a great fit at your new position