Are you looking to step into an end user role with the excitement and longevity of a partner channel role?
Consistently changing business environments and innovative initiatives which will ensure you as the architect will be adapting to positive and challenging situations every new business quarter?
We are looking to talk to IT solution architects within the M3 technology stack.
You will working for an organisation that has over ten thousand employee's, a tenure rate of well over 5 years, an absolutely worldwide organisation with the financial capital to be able to take their projects to the next level on the front of advanced ERP technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
* Formulate strong architectural solutions working in synergy with the organisations partners to best support the infrastructure of the ERP systems.
* Work closely to the core functions of the business to best develop the architecture and create the most sustainable and efficient solutions possible.
* Lead the IT teams within the organisation through multiple ERP implementations, local and worldwide.
Skills & Qualifications
* at least five years working with M3 as an advanced consultant / architect.
* Strong experience within manufacturing, production or mining and automation.
* A proven record of implementation experience on M3.
* Working for a truly global organisation.
* Strong capacity to deliver as a lead architect / solution owner within a company with few financial constraints.
* Excellent growth opportunity.