SAP Developer (ABAP, PI/PO, Fiori) - PERMANENT - Espoo
Tired of working for a huge consultancy and feeling like a number? Crazy about S/4 HANA Projects? Enjoy a company with a flat hierarchy?
Our Client is one of the fastest growing SAP Partners in Finland and they continue to win S/4 HANA projects left right and centre. Word of mouth is only going to keep this momentum strong for the rest of the year given SAP's dominance across the ERP Finnish market.
Industries our Client focuses on: Wholesale, Retail, Manufacturing, Food
What makes this company so different?
* Superb tailored Salary / Bonus scheme. Choose how you want to be compensated for your efforts!
* You can choose how much responsibility you take on within the organisation
* They have never lost a customer due to their quality work
* No focus on hiring lots of Juniors at the moment. Enjoy a fun workplace with other experienced consultants like yourself
* Projects purely around Helsinki area, the majority being private sector Clients
* No Bureaucracy, it is not a huge organisation
* Plenty of trust and flexibility
* A completed Bachelor's degree
* Minimum 3+ Years as a SAP Developer
* Strong skills within ABAP, but also either PI/PO or Fiori
* S/4 HANA experience is a huge plus
* Fluency in English, Finnish is a big plus
* Already living in Finland
Candidates are already being shortlisted for this role. Those interested should send their CV and Contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: +358 753 266679