TITLE : IFS Functional Consultant - IFS Location: UK Salary - £35k - £65k
IFS Functional Consultant - IFS Location: UK
I have an exciting opportunity within the for a functional consultant. The successful candidate will be a proactive consultant that enjoys working in a team. Experience with ERP IFS systems is a necessity, You will need to have end to end knowledge of implementation of projects. Enjoys solving difficult problems and relishes in a challenging environment.
The company has established itself to be the leaders in their specific field, and is looking for an individual who is ready to maintain a high standard of efficiency and uphold the company reputation.
General Areas of Responsibility
* Be able to deliver outstanding feedback and provide a great experience for the end user.
* Be involved very early on in the sales process to nail down a functional spec
* Deliver new requirements in a cost effective and timely manner
* Gathering requirements from the business and understanding the vertical that the customer is in
* Comply with Business Systems Policies, procedures and general audit requirements
* Modify and manipulate Oracle data (PL/SQL T-SQL) to an advanced level
* Help where necessary to build the most appropriate solution
* Require core product knowledge and how it will function for the business
* Experience with ERP IFS systems
* Time Management
* Supporting and training users
* Attention to detail
* Experience in enhancing functionality within IFS ERP systems to meet business requirements
* Specific experience in IFS Apps 8+ is desirable
* Advanced report writing using crystal reports 11
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office products, especially Excel
* General understanding of LAN, WLAN and WAN infrastructure.
* A good understanding of SQL, PL/SQL,
* Full life cycle IFS Implementation experience
* Previous IFS Training delivery
* Experience with 'Demand Planner' on IFS
Working hours will be a standard 37.5 hour week.
* Free Lunches
* Free parking
* Discounts on gym memberships
* Cycle schemes
As the global leader in niche ERP recruitment, Washington Frank will only talk to you about roles within our market and our range of jobs is unrivalled.
We've got the ERP market covered and that's why our clients trust us to find the best.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK by either holding a valid UK working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits and the salary stated in this ad is completely dependent upon experience. The salary on offer will depend completely upon a candidates experience and skills.
To discuss this role in more detail, or talk through other opportunities, please don't hesitate to contact me on 0207 337 0860 or give me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org, in complete confidence.