Roles & Responsibilities
* Be the single point of contact for all IT matters.
* To assist in managing and ensuring that support to business applications are provided in a timely basis.
* To deliver IT solutions that aids in improving business processes and fulfilling business objectives.
* Manage support contract and SLA in support of existing systems being supported.
* Work closely with business or local IT to understand business needs and identify innovative ideas and solutions utilizing technology to fulfil their requirements.
* Work with business or local IT to deliver any process improvements, change request or projects
* Manage the approval process for any new projects/initiatives.
* Review situation and establish Mid Term(3 years) and annual yearly planning and budgeting for IT that aligns with business direction.
* Any other related projects and responsibilities as assigned.
* This role covers the region - Nigeria, Kenya and South Africa.
* Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent
* Minimum 3 years experience in managing support of applications through AMS provider or vendor
* Experience in managing offshore locations and offshore support
* Experience in working with Africa and European counterparts is advantageous
* Experience in developing IT strategy, plan and budget is advantageous
* Knowledge of ITIL framework will be advantageous
* Project Management experience and/or certification is advantageous
* Knowledge of applications(e.g. SAP, Success Factors, DMS) will be advantageous
* Knowledge and experience in BPR or Business Process Improvement
* Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment, sensitivity and respect for diversity
* Possess good communication and interpersonal skills
Please send your CV to Faris at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 65 3158 8064 EA NO:11C3017 Reg No: R1769143