My client is looking for an Implementation Engineer to join their team in July. Located in the Sydney CBD overlooking Darling Harbour, this role is looking for a self-starter and proactive consultant who is willing to work on a multitude of projects. Your 'can do' attitude and logical approach to work will help you to prioritise work and resolve it in tight timeframes.
* Strong customer facing experience with excellent communication
* Strong and practised problem solving capability to create robust solutions to client issues
* Able to explain technical issues and solutions to non-technical people
* Experience with project and task management
* Knowledge of operational systems such as VoIP
* Strong understanding of TCP/IP, NAT and DNS
* Familiar with CRM systems such as Kronos, Salesforce or Zoho
* Understanding of SIP & RTP and able to trace and report desirable
* Understanding of VOIP technologies such as FreeSWITCH and openSIPS desirable
* At least 2 years' experience in VOIP deployment
* Project management experience or certification
* Experience working in VOIP administration such as Asterisk or CISCO
* Experience in a Telecommunications environment/ service provider
* Experience with security including VPNs and Firewalls including set up
* Experience working alongside telecommunications providers and number porting
How do you apply?
To apply for this role in complete confidence call Khalia Chikulin at Washington Frank on 03 9088 3718 or send your CV to email@example.com for immediate consideration.
* Australian PR or Citizens need only apply
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted