Our client is a fast growth entertainment company in Hong Kong. Due to system development, they now invite high calibre candidate to join them for the HRIS AM role.
This can be achieve through:
Job role & responsibility:
* Assist the Project Manager in managing roadmaps and timelines for HRIS / tools implementation, enhancement and integration
* Support system maintenance and troubleshooting; Perform bulk data import /updates, data migration and amend system configuration such as security/ business process system as required
* Deploy data integrity audits to guarantee high-quality data governance and accuracy
* Design and build HR reports and dashboards for reporting and additional analysis
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information System Management, Human Resources, Business Administration or other related fields
* Minimum 3 years of experience in HRIS maintenance and implementation
* Being highly skilled with Workday is necessary
* Independent, analytically and process-oriented
* Proficient in Mandarin, Cantonese and English
* Functional knowledge of HR operations and business processes
* A team player, self-motivated, well-organised, proactive with a positive attitude
For more details please contact iris zeng at +852 3018 0386.
Email address: email@example.com