Role: Epicor Specialist Salary: 45k Location: Lancashire
Title: Epicor Specialist
On the search for an experienced Epicor person. You will be responsible for analysing and optimising the Epicor ERP system. This will include identifying best practices, streamlining processes and optimising business functionality through ERP optimisation.
* Relative experience with SQL
* Experience with, BAQs, and BPM's
* Upgrade and implementation experience preferred
* Relative experience working with Epicor ERP 9- 10.2
* Crystal reports and SSRS reports, and dashboard customisation experience
* Proven ability to improve business functions.
* Experience with Manufacturing
* Ability to work with team environment
* Experience with customisations is a plus
* Experience with full Epicor ERP implementations
* Bonus Schemes
Epicor, Administrator, ERP v9, ERP v10, programmer, Epicor / Epicor erp/ vantage / vista / developer / programmer/ analyst / programmer analyst/ technical / technical consultant, business analyst
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at 0207 337 0860 or Email me at email@example.com