Are you a senior M3 consultant looking for a step into something a bit richer and more diverse than what you are currently working on?
Maybe you are already an architect with a thirst for new knowledge within a different vertical and an organisation that can offer you a truly international experience?
We are looking at huge M3 implementations and also maintenance of the system thereafter, mixed in to a hybrid role with the opportunity to become the production service owner.
A great chance to learn about the heavier side of manufacturing.
We are looking for a candidate with at least two years experience within M3.
Role & Responsibilities
* Understanding customer requirements and needs, transforming them into designs.
* Aligning the design and implementation of a solution to the architectural guidance and
* Providing feedback on architectural guidance and constraints in the Architecture Framework.
* Participate in system evaluation, contributing with business process knowledge
* Participate in systems development with evaluation of solutions
* Participate in planning and performing implementation of applications
* Document current business processes and suggest improved business processes
* Perform training in processes
* Mentor Business Process Specialists/IT Application Specialists
* Contribute in development of processes and tools in the area
Skills & Qualification
Planning; Tactical/ Strategic
If you would be interested to find out more get in touch with me Nathan Hesketh to find out more on email@example.com.