SAP EWM Consultant - Warsaw + Remote
SAP EWM Consultant
Our client, one of the top consultancy firms, is looking for a SAP EWM Specialist to join the implementations team in Warsaw. The role includes analysing business and logistical needs of the global enterprise clients and streamlining processes using SAP EWM.
Role and Responsibilities:
* Participation in global SAP EWM implementation projects (end to end, roll-outs) as a member of the implementation team
* Gathering and assessment of the business requirements, operating in an advisory capacity
* Planning and execution of the implementation of the modernized business processes
* General post go-live hyper care
Skills and Qualifications:
* Proven experience within SAP EWM environment, either implementation or support
* Excellent knowledge of the business processes related to EWM and more general SCM
* Ability to operate independently within the sphere of responsibility for the project
* Fluency in English or German
* Annual bonuses and broad benefits package
* Remote work possibilities
* Continuous growth environment
* Opportunity to participate in some of the most ambitious SCM implementations to date
For more details, please send me your updated CV via firstname.lastname@example.org or to have a quick chat, call Michal Talarek on +48 22 104 0829.
The role is interesting, but doesn't cover your skills? Not a problem! Get in touch and we will help you find your next career move.
Washington Frank provides the very best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors and can deliver on time and on budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.