SAP FI/CO Consultant - Cracow
Our client, a multinational industry leader, is looking for a SAP FI/CO specialist to join internal SAP team in Cracow. The role includes continuous review and improvement of the existing system and procedures as well as development of completely new solutions, along with ensuring compliance and adherence to legal standards, incl. Sarbanes-Oxley, GAAP and others.
Role and Responsibilities:
* You will assume lead consultancy duties in project and programs, delivering expert FI/CO solutions
* You will be expected to review and, where possible, improve the existing business processes
* You will be directly involved in the planning of further SAP developments, offering advice and providing estimates
* You will also work with relevant business units all across the globe to maintain an up-to-date understanding of their organisation and system needs
Skills and Qualifications:
* Proven, extensive knowledge of SAP FI and CO and all of the main sub-modules with particular focus on FI/CO processes within GL, CR, AR&AP, AL, PEC procedures, COC, PCP, OC, PC, etc.
* Experience in cross-module integration, legacy integration and external system integration
* Strong soft skills, including demonstrated leadership abilities and business analysis
* Relevant degree (Finance, Banking, Economics, etc.)
* Fluency in English is a must
* Remote work possibilities
* Annual bonuses
* Broad benefits package
For more details, please send me your updated CV via email@example.com or to have a quick chat, call Michal Talarek on +48 22 104 0829.
The role is interesting, but doesn't cover your skills? Not a problem! Get in touch and we will help you find your next career move.
Washington Frank provides the very best pre-qualified permanent and contract professionals skilled in ERPs such as Infor, Epicor, Oracle, Sage, SAP or other vendors and can deliver on time and on budget anywhere across the globe from our network of US, EMEA, ANZ and APAC offices.