I am recruiting for multiple roles in the SAP market across EMEA at the moment.
I am currently working alongside a market leading consultancy, looking for an experienced SAP FI/CO consultant.
This is a great opportunity to join a large SAP project, working with the latest technologies.
* Must be a British national, eligible for SC clearance
* Proven experience of at least one FI/CO implementation
* Experience with requirement gathering, business analysis; working with client to document and validate solutions
* Provide ongoing functional system support.
* Communicate and interact with technical team and client to resolve functional issues
* Experience of other SAP modules/technologies would be advantageous especially PS.
* Ability to publicly represent company with internal and external clients
* Ability to convey a strong presence, professional image, and deal confidently with business problems
UK Nationals only (dual nationality not accepted).
Contract: 4 months initial
Location: Manchester, remote flexibility
Washington Frank International is the leading SAP recruitment firm in the world, advertising more SAP jobs than any other agency. We work with both SAP Partners & End Users across EMEA and we have never had more live requirements for SAP professionals. Solely by specializing in placing candidates in the SAP market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and SAP jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any SAP candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the SAP market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on +44(0)20 7337 0853 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the nature of this role you MUST be able to live and work in the UK/EU by either holding a valid UK/EU working visa or be eligible to do so by other qualifying means as my client is unable to sponsor any work permits. The salary and benefits on offer are completely dependent upon experience.
To discuss our exciting SAP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Eden Lindridge on +44 (0)20 7337 0853 in complete confidence.
SAP | HANA | S/4 HANA | FICO| Consultant | Contract | Freelance | Finance