I am currently working on a very exciting Workday day implementation project for a client of mine based in Hertfordshire. They're implementing the HCM side & are looking to bring in a Workday Project Manager to lead the implementation
Role & Responsibilities
* Managing key stake holders
* Communicating with the business partner regarding specific requirements
* Raises and resolves requests for change of project budgets, scope &/or timescales
Skills & Qualifications
* Some functional understanding of the HR processes
* Demonstrable experience of using project management methodologies - e.g. Prince2.
* Good communication and presentation skills - capable of engaging at both Director level, all users and with technical resources.
To discuss this in more detail please apply now or contact Connor Antill . Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with Consultancies, Partners & End Users throughout EMEA. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Europe and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities & jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any ERP candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed.