Role & Responsibilities
* Develop high level architecture and solution design for implementation of business requirement.
* Experience with SAP and non-SAP systems integration, performance test planning and testing execution coordination skills.
* Ability to efficiently interact with multiple users to successfully implement projects in SAP space.
* Work with Project teams to develop and resolve SAP ABAP issues.
* Proactively identify performance bottlenecks in the systems and come up with original and technically scalable solutions.
* Develops FIORI Apps to facilitate user access on SOH or S/4 HANA.
* Defines application technical / business requirements with end users.
* Recommends solution modifications, configurations, and processes
* Designs, Implements and / or upgrades applications
* Creates test plans for applications developed.
* Generates business process flow charts
* Devises or modifies procedures to solve complex problems considering computer equipment capacity and limitations, operating time, and form of desired results
Skills & Qualifications
* Minimum 7 years of experience in SAP ABAP analysis, design, and programming experience developing custom SAP solutions
* 3 years of extensive working experience in SAPUI5, Fiori, ABAP on HANA, OData Services a must
* At least 2 FIORI Application projects
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or IT and good process knowledge is a must
* Candidate must have very strong ABAP, OOABAP, Web Service and Wed Dynpro knowledge.
* Proficiency in conventional ABAP development tools and techniques including but not limited to
1 Classic ABAP programming
2 ABAP Workbench
3 ABAP Objects
8 Web Services
10 User Exits / BADIs / Enhancements.
Interviews currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your .doc /.docx format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +65 3165 0937 for a detailed & confidential discussion.
Due to the volume of incoming CVs, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the meantime, feel free to check out our other job listings @ www.washingtonfrank.com
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1980509