Role & Responsibilities
* Design and implement business process improvements by going through the entire project cycle (design, build, test, implement and roll-out)
* Conduct interviews and lead workshops with business and IT stakeholders to identify business requirements and produce relevant use cases.
* Analyze, design and/or develop best practice business changes through technology solutions.
* Conception and realization of SAP CRM and SAP C/4HANA Service Cloud applications
* Advice key users on the application possibilities of SAP CRM and C/4HANA Service Cloud
* Adopting user requirements, conducting workshops and developing solutions in projects and acquisitions
* Realize customer requirements within the service system.
* Conduct training and workshops and preparing users for cutovers
* In the course of the project you coordinate all processes between customer, project team and partners
* Bachelor degree in computer science or engineering
* 5 years of experience working with Cloud based applications.
* Hands-on SAP Cloud for Customer (Service) experience.
* CRM Functional experience includes extensive business process knowledge in areas such as Interaction Center, Marketing, Mobile Integration, Service Management and Sales.
* Good understanding of underlying technology and integration of Cloud for Customer with other IT systems and areas (Sales and Distribution, Materials Management, Production Planning, Finance and Controlling).
* Strong exposure on SAP Cloud process design, web services and UI's.
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
* A team-player who shares skills and experiences with colleagues.
* Eager to learn and further develop yourself.
Interviews currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your .doc /.docx format CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +6 5 3 1 6 5 0 9 3 7 for a detailed & confidential discussion. Or simply hit apply now!
Due to the volume of incoming CVs, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the meantime, feel free to check out our other job listings @ www.washingtonfrank.com
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1980509