SAP S/4 HANA Specialist consultant
I am searching for an experienced specialist with a great understanding and track record of implementing SAP S/4 HANA. You will be required to assess needs and implement complicated systems into the business. A proven track record of implementation/ upgrades and experienced with HANA, you will be working closely with customers to develop and streamline their systems. A highly demanding role, you must be energetic and enthusiastic about your approach with the ability to work alongside others to create a fantastic end product.
The job role:
* Bringing new innovative solutions to the table
* Working well as part of a team
* Analyzing the needs of the business
* Design the system whilst liaising between users & developers
* Supporting the system once live
* Be the point of contact for process owners and super users
* experience in consultancy.
* understanding of SAP S/4 HANA
* Track record of SAP S/4 HANA Implementation.
* Strong communication skills.
* Be adaptable and fluid within a team environment.
* A good level of Danish, written & speaking.
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.