As Sales Operations Manager, you will work closely with the management team to develop and implement company sales strategy. You will coach and develop sales professionals and have the ability to successfully inspire and motivate them to achieve agreed sales targets.
My client is looking for a positive and professional team-oriented individual who is focused on developing and coaching staff. Our ideal candidate is a creative problem-solver that gives attention to detail and has the ability to recognise that the client's experience of the sales process has a direct impact on their perception of service quality.
* Hold responsibility for sales analytics, sales tracking, and effectiveness
* Report on sales performance
* Proactively work to optimise the sales process: use trends in data, refine operational models, and manage complex cases as they arise
* Monitor effectiveness of the sales efforts of each team member and advise on how to manage sales KPIs, sales pipeline, and account plans using specific tools
* Hold responsibility for sales policies and procedures
* Support the agreed sales models, templates, product strategy, and target client segments
* Conduct market analysis in order to identify opportunities for growing the business' sales
* Experience in managing sales processes and stages, as well as successful coaching on those processes
* 4 years minimum working in either billing, deal desk, sales, or sales operations
* Full control of Salesforce
* Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
* Must be able to work well with Sales Representatives
* Able to demonstrate an understanding of the value proposition for SaaS