2019 has been a great year for my client. One year when they passed some significant milestones in the form of fantastic revenue which rose to over 2 billion DKK, operating results climbed to over half a billion DKK but most beautifully created over 700 new jobs. What development!
This thriving business has a strong corporate culture and sincerely wants to create a sustainable society, successful businesses and an improved quality of life for everyone through digital transformation. They have already proven this by delivering unique groundbreaking IT solutions on time and providing exceptional quality to their customers.
My client mainly uses web-based technologies such as Java (Java 8, Spring, Scala, Groovy) and .NET (.net 4.6, C #, MVC). But also work with SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, BI, Microsoft SQL Server, Sitecore, EPiServer, Weblogic Server.
This role will be a trainee role when you are trained from scratch, giving you the opportunity to explore their technologies in a calm and constructive manner. You work on projects, side by side with the rest of your team, which consists of some of their most talented developers, so there will be ample opportunity to save with some of the best, and ask your mentor for advice, which generally follows your process and is aware of your shortcomings and skills.
You get a great job that will develop your skills and significantly improve your CV. At the same time, you will have the best opportunities to expand your career so it is important that you bring passion and determination to you if you want the full benefit.
* A minimum of 12 months Microsoft's Dynamics Nav / AX / 365 experience
* You have a Master in IT (you must be able to showcase your Master Transcripts)
* Professional experience in developing IT systems and applications in one of the objective languages they use or from other technologies
* Is able to communicate and collaborate directly with external customers
* Must have Danish and English skills both in writing and orally at a high level
You will be offered this
* Attractive pay
* Exciting challenges in a dynamic and international environment
* Employment contract
* Mentor program for each employee
* Regular feedback
* Internal and external education and certifications
* A modern workplace and advanced work tools
* Free breakfast in the office
* Drinks, fruit, and snacks in the office
* Team and company events
* Flexible working hours
* Have the opportunity to work in one of the 7 other offices they have in the world
* Great opportunities to work your way up to a tight position
* Attractive office and great location in Copenhagen
* Health insurance
* Regularly get training and attend various courses
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERPmarkets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.