This role with a MNC client of mine, essentially support the business needs and improve business insights across the IT enterprise. You will be primarily responsible for delivering end to end supply chain solutions in SAP.
* Work closely with the regional and global stakeholders in delivery, sourcing, resource management and vendor teams to ensure all the requirements are met and services delivered
* Manage the application build as a release train engineer for supply chain platforms and managing end to end support for the given platforms as a service owner.
* Ensure that the build and support services are delivered at highest quality
* Accountable for the overall design, development, testing and delivery of end to end supply chain solutions as a Release Train Engineer (RTE)
* Manage multiple scrum teams to ensure efficient delivery, by removing and/or reducing project impediments while maintaining high quality
* Accountable for delivery of supply chain support for given platforms, establishing and ensuring service delivery meets or exceeds performance goals / SLAs.
* Address critical issues and challenges in regards to the platform to ensure high service quality
* Build and maintain long term partnership with Business IT Leaders in shaping business requirements, provide service improvement, driving quality, cost and efficiency improvements to budgeting, quoting & service fulfilment activities.
* Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
* Experience developing and delivering IT services in a complex matrix large enterprise organizations
* Experience in the design, build and delivery of SAP solutions with deep expert level knowledge in SAP Supply Chain modules, SAP MM, SD, SCM, PP
* Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
* Must be able to solve complex business problems and present recommendations to senior management
* Must be able to define, shape, and drive continuous support improvements
* Proven ability to lead and influence others at all levels within the organization
* Understanding of IT service management principles and practices preferred; ITIL certification and Scrum Master Certification and/or PMP is an asset
* Experience in delivering SAP solutions following Agile and waterfall methodologies.
* Experience in managing support services of SAP platform
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +65 3163 0483 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1660573
EA License Number: 11C3017