Role & Responsibilities
* First level support for SAP system issues. Liaise with various cross functional teams for resolution
* Participate and review business process requirements for new development prior to submission to global development team for approval. Develop test plan and execute validation prior to releasing of new development or fixes
* Evaluate entities' business flow and provide counsel and recommendation to entities on improving system processes and work procedures through the use of SAP and required IT technology.
* Focal point for review/reject of authorization requests from entities in his/her functional space.
* Conduct system training for entities' key users on the following :
1 Existing and new SAP functions
2 Business process flow and working procedures
3 Create awareness of system capabilities
* To be responsible for new functionality rollout and system upgrades and shall be involved in the following :
1 Acquire the knowledge of new function/system upgrade through training
2 Evaluate the impact to the business by developing and executing test scenarios with local entity perspective.
3 Develop specification for data conversion and verify accuracy of converted data.
4 Conduct training for key users
5 Pre and post implementation support
* Implementation of SAP for new entities
Skills & Qualifications
* Degree in Business Administration, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related fields
* 6 years (with 4 years in SAP MM-PUR, QM and/or WM environment)
* Demonstrated working knowledge in SAP MM-PUR, QM or WM models and Project Management
* Hands-on experience in MM-PUR, QM or WM with at least 3 cycles of SAP upgrades/implementation
* Excellent English presentation and communication skills (written and oral) with ability to converse in Chinese
* SAP Certification in MM, QM or WM will be a plus
* Ability to travel
* Strong initiative and a proactive mind set
* Highly adaptable and a fast learner
* Able to work effectively in a globally-oriented, high performance team-based work environment.
Interviews currently in progress. Interested candidates, please send your .doc /.docx format CV firstname.lastname@example.org.
Due to the volume of incoming CVs, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. In the meantime, feel free to check out our other job listings @ www.washingtonfrank.com
* EA License Number: 11C3017
* EA Personnel Number: R1980509