We are looking for HRIS - Workday / Peoplesoft consultants for our client. Our client is an international consulting firm, this position will be responsible for Workday / Peoplesoft system implementation on a global basis. You will be functioning as a BA/PM for different projects.
Role & Responsibilities:
* Design and implement requirements in Workday / Peoplesoft HCM solution
* Conduct working sessions with HR to gather, understand, and analyze business requirements
* Provide subject matter expertise on key business process decisions
* Demonstrate configurations through the use of prototyping
* Manage and maintain global Workday / Peoplesoft implementation which includes - Core HR, Advanced Compensation, Time and Attendance, Absences, Benefits, Payroll, Learning and Talent management suites
* Advise HR team on industry standards for HCM process areas in order to provide suggestions to achieve clean configuration and streamlined processes.
* Understand Workday / Peoplesoft's Implementation Methodology and use it on all engagements.
* Work in an agile environment along side a small collocated squad
* Provide the Engagement Manager with status reports and keep them apprised of overall status
* Existing and up to date Workday / Peoplesoft Certifications
* Minimum 5 years of prior experience implementing Workday / Peoplesoft HCM module with a certified Workday implementer
* Successfully completed at least TWO end to end Workday / Peoplesoft implementations
* Basic knowledge of AGILE environment and practices
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently and meet deadlines, despite conflicting demands.
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and can clearly articulate complex messages and requirements
* Fluent in written and speaking English
* Can accept Non-Cantonese speaker
For more details please contact iris zeng at +852 3018 0386.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.