Our client is a Hong Kong leading retail company. The head of e-commerce team is looking for a senior business analyst to join the e-commerce team to boost their online platform.
* Responsible for end-to-end project management to drive business growth and operation optimization
* Understand business needs and able to propose appropriate digital & ecommerce solutions
* Liaise and coordinate with internal department & external vendors
* Work closely with in house for on-time delivery of assigned work streams
* Manage project daily tasks and report status timely with proper documentation
* Ensure successful delivery within agreed time, cost and quality targets
* Provide project coordination and administrative support to Senior E-Commerce Manager
* University graduate in Business, E-commerce, Information System or related disciplines
* Minimum of 5 years working experience on eCommerce & digital projects
* Good understanding of Mobile and Web technologies.
* Good knowledge and understanding of different systems, and after sales service management system
* Experience in AGILE Project Management (APM) is a plus
* Enjoy a dynamic and multi-tasking working environment
* Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
* Self-motivated & well-organized person
* Good analytical and problem solving skills, self-initiated, attentive to details and customer focused
* Good communication skills
Attracted remuneration package will be offered to the successful candidate, if your skillset match to our requirement, please send your updated CV to email@example.com.
Washington Frank is a leading global provider of ERP recruitment solutions across all major ERP applications. With offices in London, New York and Melbourne, all staffed with experienced multilingual ERP recruitment consultants, we provide the best regional and global ERP recruitment services to suit the needs of our clients.