Roles & Responsibilities:
* Identifies, assesses and solves complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors
* Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
* Interacts with senior management at a client and/or within company on matters where they may need to gain acceptance on an alternate approach.
* Manages large - medium sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within company.
* Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
* Ability to think smart and ahead to manage the challenging client.
* Should be able to merge the clusters in one team that delivers enhancements & fixes program bugs.
* Responsible for configuring, testing, documenting and deploying FICO functionality
* Involve in business process improvement and ERP enablement initiatives
* Responsible for obtaining UAT sign-off
* Respond to users' ticket request and provide resolution
* Bachelor Degree, Master Degree or PhD in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business Administration, Finance or Accounting or other relevant education
* 7-12 years' experience in one or more of SAP FI Configuration( GL, AP, AR, AA, consolidation, Tax, Fund management) & SAP CO Configuration ( product costing, profit centre accounting, profitability analysis, activity based costing).
* Experience working on S/4 HANA.
* Proven experience gathering and documenting Functional Requirements
* Proven experience transitioning Functional Requirement to Technical Requirements
* Extensive business process and functional knowledge
* Proven Client-facing experience across multiple industries is also highly desired
* Cross SAP module integration
* Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
* Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills