Are you looking for a new role within an organisation that delivers on its promises?
Somewhere that will encourage you to develop within your own set of values and professional style.
An employer that puts an immense amount of time into nurturing groups to better engage project work, ensuring that the professionals working within will enjoy their time working with one an other rather than find it to be gruelling.
The benefits to the organisation are strong pension plan, engaging and consistent project work, a very strong and company wide family friendly policy and many other beneficial factors to employment.
Role & Responsibilities
* To initiate and map out the implementations of ERP systems within manufacturing and service organisations.
* Guide the work of your colleagues in accordance to company policies and procedures.
* Travel to clients in and around the Stockholm region to assess the needs of their IT infrastructure to best assist with the road mapping process's.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years as a consulting ERP project manager.
* A University degree within a relevant field i.e. business systems etc.
* Experience with Agile, Scrum, Surestep or prince2
* Strong Salary model and group bonus.
* Capacity to work from home.
* Excellent travelling opportunity to access the rest of Sweden and Europe!
If this role sounds interesting to you get in touch with me Nathan Hesketh on 46108885279 or email@example.com.
All communications between me and yourself will be treat with the upmost confidentiality.