SCRUM MASTER / Scrum Manager in Turku
Permanent job / Turku/ Finland
As a Scrum Master, you will bring with you a broad experience and a passion for modern development technologies and look to embrace a brand new IT Security team.
You'll be responsible for:
You and the Security team will be acting as pioneers within the function and building world-class products that delight their customers and transform the way they engage with our Client. As a Scrum Master your role will consist of:
* Challenging and improving the operation of the team, driving their performance and capability to succeed.
* Act as a team lead, as an agile coach, making sure the work that the team is committing to is being done. Working with the whole project life-cycle
* Embedding operating models that value ownership, responsiveness, predictability and transparency.
* Mentoring and executing Agile, Lean, and Continuous Delivery best practices, embedding DevOps behaviours and principles driving a model of continuous delivery.
* Ensuring the path is clear for the team, removing blockers, facilitating discussions, enabling seamless communications and working with the Product Owner to clarify the product backlog ahead.
It would be awesome if you had:
* A solid understanding of agile and lean principles as well as knowledge of Scrum rules and practices
* Strong communication skills with a passion for working collaboratively to drive performance
* Understanding of continuous improvement as well as the fundamentals of iterative development
* Scrum Master certification would be beneficial
* Experience of agile using a scaled methodology, e.g. SAFe
* Experience of modern enterprise web technologies, including WCS, Node, React, Angular
* Fluent English and Finnish
In return you will be offered:
* Good salary package, ITP1 pension, 6 weeks' vacation, wellness allowance, the education budget
* An opportunity to be a part of a newly created team in a very stable organisation
* A lot of independence in all aspects of the job (tools, targets, own budget, methodologies etc.)
If it sounds interesting please get in touch with Anna Zawadzka on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0046775888607