Syteline Programming Analyst- Orange County
A manufacturer in the Greater Orange County area is seeking an experienced Syteline ERP Programming Analyst to help optimize their system. Local candidates are strongly preferred and must be able to commute on site when needed. Relocation candidate will be considered. Strong manufacturing experience is a requirement as the client is looking to tap into functions of Syteline that haven't been utilized yet.
* 3+ years of Cloudsuite Industrial/Syteline experience
* Successful upgrade experience is strongly preferred
* Report development utilizing SSRS, Mongoose or Dataviews
* Ability to sell system recommendations to key executives and project leaders
* Excellent knowledge of SQL, T-SQL queries, and stored procedures
* Gather business requirements from various departments
* Lead upgrade projects on various sites
* Provide end-user support and training
* SQL programming and stored procedures
* Consistently meet project deadlines
* Improve manufacturing processes as they flow within Syteline
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Mike Stobbe at email@example.com
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.