Role: IFS Consultant (Finance or Logistics)
Location: Roskilde, Denmark
Salary: up to 60,000 DKK + Benefits
I am recruiting for IFS Finance or Logistics consultants to join a successful consultancy company to expand its current workforce and build great relationships with new customers. Your role will be to visit clients, assess needs, implement systems and develop a team to deliver an ERP product that the client is satisfied with.
The job role:
* Analyzing the needs of the business
* Design the system whilst liaising between users & developers
* Providing training & workshops for users
* Supporting the system once live
* Be the main point of contact for process owners and super users
* A good level of experience in consultancy.
* Comprehensive understanding of ERP Ideally IFS
* High level of financial expertise and / Or:
* High Level of Logistics expertise
* Strong communication skills.
* Be able to work well with a successful & well-established team.
* Fluent in Danish and English
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.