Syteline Developer - Salt Lake City, UT Area
A manufacturing client of ours is currently seeking a Syteline ERP developer to optimize their ERP system. This is a full-time, permanent opportunity located in the greater Salt Lake City area. The ideal candidate will have experience as a software developer in a manufacturing environment, ideally working with Syteline or a similar ERP system. This client is working in a cloud environment, so this experience is strongly preferred.
* Syteline Forms, Tables
* Module customization/enhancement
* Development of new modules/functionality
* SQL/T-SQL experience
* Mongoose experience
* C#/.NET experience
* Documenting, testing, and business analysis within Syteline
* Application support, end-user support, and training experience
* Module expertise surrounding Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Financials, APS, QA, CPQ, Shop-Trac, and/or Doc-Trac is a plus
* Customize Syteline ERP as directed
* Integrate or implement new IT systems on site
* Perform system upgrades as needed
* Assist with general IT issues as needed
The client is actively interviewing, so if you have the experience above or know someone who may be interested please APPLY NOW by emailing Mike Stobbe at firstname.lastname@example.org
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Infor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Infor (Lawson, M3/Movex, LN/Baan, Visual). We deal with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Infor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Infor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Infor market trends. I can be contacted at 215-240-4133
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. CONFIDENTIALITY IS GUARANTEED.