Washington Frank is a leading global provider of permanent and freelance ERP recruitment solutions across major ERP applications such as SAP Business One, Oracle EBS, Epicor, Oracle Fusion, Sage, Unit4, Infor, and IFS. We live and breathe ERP. Just ERP and nothing else. It's our sole focus, our specialism, and over the years we've built up an enviable reputation for finding the best ERP opportunities for job seekers at companies of all sizes. This dedication to the ERP field means that each and every one of our consultants has the expert knowledge needed to completely understand the market, while also building mutually beneficial relationships with customers, ERP specialists, and vendors alike.
About the client:
Washington Frank is excited to be partnered with an award winning ERP business solutions provider experiencing rapid growth and success.
As a leading ERP Partner my client is an expert in the design and implementation of revolutionary cloud technology promoting business growth and sustainability.
They are a culture driven business and an exciting place to transform your career.
Main duties of this role include:
* Application and demonstration of extensive experience in business analysis and mapping.
* Translate business and functional requirements into application and systems structure.
* Work with multiple project managers and customers to implement ERP methodology.
* Lead and co-ordinate project meetings and proactively identify risk areas.
* Deliver high quality consulting services to customers.
* ERP experience is essential
* Previous experience providing ERP support
* Customer focused and strong ability to build rapport
* Ability to work in a team environment
* Excellent communications skills
If this is you and you are driven to succeed do not miss out, apply now!
For more information please contact David Ruiz on (03) 8592 0584 . To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org (Please note only successful candidates will be contacted for a phone screen)