Salesforce Senior Consultant - Oslo - Up to 900.000 NOK plus bonus
I am working with the CEO of a fantastic consulting firm with offices across Scandinavia in the search for a new Senior Salesforce consultant. This is an organisation that is boasting healthy growth across Scandinavia and the right candidate will act as a second in command in the Salesforce dept and likely end up in a senior Manager role within the next two years.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be hands on working with Salesforce and related cloud technologies, designing and implementing the key technical components of the Salesforce solution. You will share implementation best practices and partner with the Technical Architect to conduct design/code reviews during major project milestones.
* Design and develop custom solutions on the force.com platform including significant work in application integration and data migration
* Design and implement business technology solutions focused on cloud-based business applications, specifically, Salesforce.com
* Involved in developing business requirements, specifications, process flows, application design, application configuration, testing and deployment
* Work directly with clients to lead projects, facilitate business process analysis sessions, develops and delivers key components of technology solution
* Contribute the growth of the practice through though-leadership, development of solution accelerators, reusable assets and participation and ownership of other operational areas (recruiting, onboarding, training, etc.)
* Provide mentoring and guidance to other team members
Job Skills & Qualifications:
* 4+ years of experience working hands on with Salesforce Systems, specifically implementations.
* Experience from a consulting environment is preferable, however, candidates from the customer side are also relevant
* Candidates with Technical/development experience on the Salesforce platform are desirable
* Fantastic insurances for employee and family
* Healthy Pension agreement
* Internet at home
* Home office equipment
* Yearly Ski trips
* Annual Conference trips
* Summer socials
* Charitable events
To discuss this role further along with other exciting Niche ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Daniel Bennett on +44 191338659 ext 1678
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.
I fully understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any candidates with an ERP background that are considering a new career or job either now or at some point in the future. For any information on Niche ERP opportunities across the Nordic region, I can be contacted on +44 191338659 ext 1678 where confidentiality is guaranteed.