Role & Responsibilities
* Working closely with the IT Manager and staff to ensure user satisfaction with the ERP.
* Keep ERP technology current by patching and upgrading the system as required.
* Maintain and enhance the existing integration services with the on premise ERP and Enterprise software.
* Adhere to software development best practices and minimise customisations that could create conflicts with upgraded versions of the ERP system.
* Help with troubleshooting and operating system issues as related to the ERP system.
* Support testing and documentation of modifications with all programming tasks and procedures.
* Provide database support by coding utilities and responding to user questions and resolving problems.
* Develop database solutions by designing proposed system, defining physical database structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up and recovery specifications.
* Review, analyse, and modify the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organisation's ERP application.
* Ensure timely resolutions of support tickets in accordance with established guidelines.
Skills & Qualifications
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
* Minimum 2 years experience with end to end project life-cycle of Syteline development including implementation, administration, patches and upgrades.
* Strong MS SQL, stored procedures and related database skills.
* Collaborate with other team members on the design and implementation of projects.
* 2+ years Infor Syteline related development is a plus.
Infor/ sytleline/ erp / Maryland/ Georgia / developer / programmer
Work with an award-winning company who value honestly, integrity and fair dealings. With regional offices all around the world, travel opportunities are endless. This company also values teamwork and has been around since 1964. In this growing and leading business, there are tons of opportunities for professional growth.
For more information, please contact me at 267-297-4976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP Recruitment Experts