(Junior - Mid level) Business Analyst Opportunity - London - £35k - £40k - Global client in the Centre of London
Our client is in search of a flexible, hardworking and dedicated individual who has strong analytical and modelling skills with good systems, IT and process knowledge as well as good communication and project skills. A varied and fast paced environment with plenty of scope for improving they work. You must be able to prioritise, be proactive, think ahead, anticipate problems and provide solutions in a high quality, client focused business.
Report to the Finance Director and working closely with the Financial Controller the ideal candidate will be a Business Analyst with experience working closely with both the finance and IT functions as well as business partnering with the client facing population.
* Maintenance and development of financial models using the Vision reporting tool in Excel
* Working as part of the team producing and analysing monthly management information including management accounts.
* The administration and development of the finance system (SUN accounts V6)
* Maintenance and development of interfaces between the finance system and other systems such as expenses, timesheet recording and the in-house management information system
* Monthly and ad hoc KPI reporting and analysis
* Providing analysis as required by all parts of the business
* Assessment of potential new systems and subsequent project management and system implementation.
* Liaising with the Group's IT team and working on the digital transformation project as required
* Supporting and training users in the APAC region and ensuring they are aware of best practice.
* Demonstrated experience in a BA role supporting the Finance function
* Advanced Excel modelling skills including VBA and Macros
* Knowledge of Infor SunSytems (version 6) and Vision reporting would be advantageous
* An understanding of programming languages such as SQL would be advantageous but is not a requirement
* Experienced working within a fast paced pressured team with a strong knowledge of Microsoft products
* You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships and credibility with a variety of professionals and stakeholders at Board level
* High levels of common sense and integrity
* A positive and energetic manner, always ready for a challenge and able to work hard to produce high quality work
* Proactive in nature and understand what needs to be done. Able to take initiative but also not be afraid to ask for help when required
* A high attention to detail ensuring work is produced accurately and of the highest possible standard
* A reliable and trustworthy individual who can always be looked upon to complete work when required and communicate problems clearly
* Strong written, verbal and numerical skills
* Maintains confidentiality at all times
* Accounting background would be advantageous
* An understanding of a project management methodology would be advantageous
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
SunSystems / Sun / Sun Systems / Infor SunSystems / Infor / IT / Computer / Systems / Business Analysis / Consulting / Q&A / SQL / Infor Q&A / Infor OS / IOS / FMS / Financial Management Systems / Essex / London / Greater London / Central London / Excel / VBA / Finance / ACCA / AAT