Epicor ERP Programmer - $100k
Primary Job Responsibilities
* Integrating software to work within Epicor both modular and 3rd party applications.
* Creating and Maintaining Technical Documentation.
* Assist technical staff on evaluation of integration and business development needs.
* Plan long-term integration needs and project management.
Epicor ERP Administration
* Develops working knowledge of and ability to utilize MS SQL database and extend and manage dictionaries.
* Maintains Epicor e10 stability.
* Maintains system applications control files in addition to companion products.
* Work collaboratively with technical team to develop system functionality improvements
* Lead Epicor software upgrade planning and execution.
1 Experience with Epicor ERP in manufacturing environment
2 .Net, C#, VB.Net, and MS SQL experience
3 Experience with MS SQL Database expansion
For Immediate Consideration Contact:
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, Eclipse, CMS, Prophet21). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends. I can be contacted at (267)-297-3011