I am currently recruiting for an SAP Test Lead to join a Southern Finland based Manufacturing client on a contract basis. Experience within the manufacturing industry would be highly beneficial but isn't essential. You will take responsibility for the Test Strategy and manage the delivery of testing throughout the implementation.
Required knowledge and skill set:
* Leading / managing the testing process in relation to an SAP implementation
* Develop & execute unit regression and integration tests across multiple platforms.
* Manage the testing environment & contribute to project planning.
* Capturing and reporting functionality faults and raising defects with developers
* Leading the testing function on implementation projects.
* Act as the SME on SAP Testing aspects
* Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers to analyse information needs and SAP functional requirements and deliver appropriate artefacts on standard templates, including but not limited to Test Strategy.
* Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
* Must have an EU visa / permission to work in the EU
* Should be already located in Finland
* Flexible to travel to various plants across Finland
* Fluent in English written & oral.
To apply now get in touch with Cherry Harris on +46 108 88 59 89 / email@example.com