Syteline ERP Specialist
Location: Greater Philadelphia
Introduction: ERP Programmer will be an active member working with the full Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC), as well as delivering design, implementation, coding, testing, deployment, support and maintenance of the ERP on premise system.
Role and Responsibility:
* Working closely with the IT Manager and staff to ensure user satisfaction with the Syteline ERP.
* Keep Syteline ERP technology current by patching and upgrading the system as required.
Maintain and enhance the existing integration services with the on premise Syteline ERP and Enterprise software.
* Adhere to software development best practices and minimise customisation's that could create conflicts with upgraded versions of the Syteline ERP system.
* Help with troubleshooting and operating system issues as related to the Syteline ERP system.
* Support testing and documentation of modifications with all programming tasks and procedures.
* Provide database support by coding utilities and responding to user questions and resolving problems.
* Develop database solutions by designing proposed system, defining physical database structure and functional capabilities, security, back-up and recovery specifications.
* Review, analyse, and modify the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support an organisation's Syteline ERP application.
* Ensure timely resolutions of support tickets in accordance with established guidelines.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
* Strong MS SQL, stored procedures and related database skills.
* Collaborate with other team members on the design and implementation of projects.
* 2+ years Infor Syteline related development is a plus.
Infor/ sytleline/ erp / Maryland/ Georgia / developer / programmer
For more information, please contact me at 267-297-4976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP Recruitment Experts