Infor SunSystems Solutions Architect - £60 to £75k + bonuses & benefits (DOE) - London - Infor partner
Our long-time client is presenting a great opportunity to join one them as a Solutions Architect in London. They are looking for someone with great Infor SunSystems knowledge and either experience of pre-sales or sales, or a desire to move into that area. They offer a great working environment, a first class remuneration package and an exciting and challenging role within a friendly work environment. You will work alongside some of the industry's most successful commercial and technical talent who love to collaborate and share ideas.
* Work with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to help present solution for the Infor suite of products and services.
* Assist with answering Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal
* Work with internal IT colleagues to help create infrastructure draft proposals (Proposed architecture, Sample Architecture, Supported Platform and sizing information)
* Assist in the creation of customised demonstrations, often this will involve creating specific environments using client data.
* Engage actively with the Vendor and ensure that the team is up to date with the latest developments
* Proactively support sales teams and partners in positioning the key differentiators of the Infor Financial Management Solution stack
* Maintain in depth and up to date knowledge of relevant business drivers, typical customer needs and the competitive landscape
* Ensure collaboration with industry presales teams, partners, the core technology presales community and sales.
* Actively develop product expertise ·
* Attend adequate product training; read relevant collateral, analyst reports, white papers, competitive documents etc.
* Good understanding of the general IT Business Solutions marketplace and landscape with particular emphasis on Financial Management Solutions
* University degree or an equivalent technical/IT education
* Works in a related role today
* Possible background in Business Solution consulting or Sales
* Able to architect and configure demonstration scenarios for prospective clients
* Knowledge and experience of Financial Management and Procure to Pay solutions
* Infor SunSystems, Infor OS and associated complementary and add on solutions
This is a great opportunity for any up and coming Consultant keen to work for a well-known and respected company in the market.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
ERP / ERP Implementation / SunSystems / Sun / Sun Systems / Infor SunSystems / Infor / Essex / London / Greater London / Central London / Chiswick / Acton / Gunnersbury / Mortlake / Kew / East Ham / Ealing / Wimbledon / Southfields / Putney / Parsons Green / Sheperds Bush / Twickenham / Richmond / Esher / Kingston / Sutton / Surbiton / Mitcham / Carshalton / Epsom / Banstead / Hackbridge / Surrey / London / Middlesex / Hayes / Harrow / Stamford / Hertfordshire / Kent / Surrey / Cambrdgeshire / Oxfordshire / Uxbridge / FMS / Consultant / Business Analyst / Functional / Technical / Enterprise Resource Planning / IT / Computer / Systems / Business Analysis / Consulting / Q&A / SQL / Infor Q&A / Infor OS / IOS / FMS / Financial Management Systems