ERP Programmer Analyst- $105-120K
Location: New Holland, Georgia
Introduction: This ERP Programmer Analyst role is for people with hands-on syteline experts who have experience with crystal report, SSRS, and SQL. This company is fun and growing, so there's plenty of room to grow your career.
Role and Responsibility:
* Support users in their various functional processes within our CSI system.
* Collaborate with functional managers and business experts in defining, assessing, and implementing system functionality in support of corporate objectives.
* Lead continuous improvement efforts to gather business requirements to enhance systems capabilities and reduce operational costs.
* Document functional specifications and processes for the (potential) customization and personalization of the software.
* Train super-users and end-users within various modules / departments.* Maintains the Test/DEV systems. Installs and tests patches in the DEV system working with end users to verify functionality; Document patches and deploy in the production environment.
* Bachelor's degree in related discipline and 5+ years of ERP functional and technical experience preferably in Cloud Suite Industrial (CSI).
* Must have experience documenting and creating functional specifications.
* Experience leading requirements gathering focus groups with business leaders and executives and documenting those requirements.
* Experience creating and executing test plans is required.
* Project management experience.
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment with core business disciplines including accounting, purchasing, sales/order entry, planning/scheduling and shipping/receiving.
Infor/ syteline/ ERP / Georgia/ Programmer / analyst
For more information, please contact me at 267-297-4976 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
ERP Recruitment Experts