Role: Dynamics 365 CRM Solution Architect
Location: Copenhagen, Denmark
Salary: up to 70,000 DKK per month
This is a chance to work for a Microsoft Gold Partner.
I am looking for an experienced Solutions Architect to lead a new team of skilled CRM professionals to analyze the business needs, develop and implement CRM 365 systems for customers in and around the Copenhagen area. This is a senior position that will require a cool, influential head and a very organised personality with an eye for detail to lead the team to multiple successful implementations. You will need to be experienced in linking the business needs with the technical side of the CRM system whilst being able to work effectively on the presales and design phases of the project.
Role & Responsibilities
* Analyse the Business needs of the customer
* Be part of the Pre-sale Process.
* Prepare the team to implement the project.
* Design the system giving direction to the team of developers and consultants.
* Connect the system with the customer.
* Delivering training to the customer including superusers.
Skills & Qualifications
* Danish Speaking functional Role - Fluent
* Degree in the relevant field of expertise - IT / Computer engineering/business
* Advanced experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM
* Experience working with Customer engagement (CRM CE)
* Experience with Nav would be a bonus
* Experience with AX would be a bonus
* Experience with C# & BI will be a bonus
* Expanding company with a strong future
* Microsoft GOLD partner
* Flexible working hours
* Childcare available on site
* above-average annual leave allowance
* Sports therapist / Massage Therapist on-site
To discuss this role in more detail and to fast-track your application, or talk about any other opportunities, please email Chris Owen at email@example.com or contact +44 191 3387623, in complete confidence.
Washington Frank International is the leading Niche ERP recruitment firm globally, advertising more Niche ERP jobs than any other agency. We deal with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout Europe and we have never had more live requirements & ERP jobs for Niche ERP professionals. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Niche ERP markets I have built relationships with many of the key employers across the Nordics and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Niche ERP jobs are.