Senior Solutions Architect/Presales Consultant (SunSystems, Infor OS, Infor d/EPM) - London - up to £85k (DOE) - State of the art company with incredible cash bonuses, car allowance and an extensive benefit package.
One of our largest and most esteemed clients awarded for their employee and customer satisfaction are looking for a talented, communicative and detailed Solutions Architect to directly work within the Presales environment. This role is key in driving project acquisition, integral in the development of the company's growth.
* Relevant experience in the Financial Management space
* Ability to demonstrate business benefit of a technical solution
* Strong understanding of Financial Management solutions
* Demonstrable in-depth understanding of sales processes and selling/support strategies
* Great understanding of SunSystems and associated products and integration (Infor OS and d/EPM)
* Work with Business Development Managers and Account Managers to help close sales for the Infor suite of products and services.
* Assist with answering Requests for Information and Requests for Proposal
* Work with internal IT colleagues to help create infrastructure draft proposals (Proposed architecture, Sample Architecture, Supported Platform and sizing information)
* Assist in the creation of customised demonstrations, often this will involve creating specific environments using client data.
* Engage actively with Infor and Professional Advantage and ensure that the team is up to date with the latest developments
* Proactively support sales teams and partners in positioning the key differentiators of the Infor Financial Management Solution stack
* Maintain in depth and up to date knowledge of relevant business drivers, typical customer needs and the competitive landscape
* Ensure collaboration with industry presales teams, partners, the core technology presales community and sales.
* Actively develop product expertise
* Attend adequate product training; read relevant collateral, analyst reports, white papers, competitive documents etc.
Applicants are considered on an ongoing basis, so it is important to apply asap.. To apply please send us your CV using the link below or email email@example.com or call 0203 826 6732 and we will be in touch shortly for an initial telephone based screening. This will then begin the next piece of the process which is anticipated to involve up to 2 further steps.
Washington Frank International is the leading ERP recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more ERP jobs than any other agency. We work with both ERP Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for ERP professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the ERP market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in the UK and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and ERP jobs are.
SunSystems / Sun / Sun Systems / Infor SunSystems / Infor / / Infor OS / Infor ION / Infor d/EPM / Essex / London / Greater London / Central London / Chiswick / Acton / Gunnersbury / Mortlake / Kew / East Ham / Ealing / Wimbledon / Southfields / Putney / Parsons Green / Sheperds Bush / Twickenham / Richmond / Esher / Kingston / Sutton / Surbiton / Mitcham / Carshalton / Epsom / Banstead / Hackbridge / Surrey / London / Middlesex / Hayes / Harrow / Stamford / Hertfordshire / Kent / Surrey / Cambrdgeshire / Oxfordshire / Uxbridge / FMS / Consultant / Business Analyst / Functional / Technical / Enterprise Resource Planning / IT / Computer / Systems / Business Analysis / Consulting / Q&A / SQL / Infor Q&A / Infor OS / IOS / FMS / Financial Management Systems