Senior ERP Management Consultant / Project Manager - Helsinki / Espoo
Up to €7500 per month depending on experience
If you're sick of bureaucracy, looking for a Senior opportunity at a small company, and are excited by the prospect of having shares in a company, read on!
Our Client is a small management consultancy firm who are looking to strengthen their team in Finland, currently standing at roughly 8 people.
This is not a hands on customisation role, examples of tasks are:
* ERP Project / Program Management
* Advising company's on Business / Financial processes / Management strategy's
* ERP Partner selection
* Creating Business road maps
Why this company?
* Superb salary budget
* 1-2.5 months' salary bonus per year
* 8% Pension contributed by the company on top of your salary and bonus!
* Projects at companies averaging €1bn revenue a year.
* Get straight into the mix with challenging projects and avoid the back-office boring tasks that you get asked to do at larger firms
* The ability to purchase shares in the company once per year
* Informal culture - Occasional beers and trips away (They are going to Mallorca next month!)
* Flexible working hours
* Bachelor's / Master's degree in a Business / IT related subject
* 4+ Years working as a Management Consultant at a big, international company
* ERP Project / Program Management Experience
* Entrepreneurial mind-set
* Fluency in Finnish and English (Swedish speaking skills are a big plus!)
Those interested in this position should send their CV and contact details to the address below and we shall be in touch shortly!
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone Number: +358 753 266679