Epicor ERP Administrator -Manufacturing - Greater Chicago Area
Epicor ERP Administrator - Manufacturing - Greater Chicago Area
Job & Company Description
You have an opportunity to work with a leading manufacturer for the retail industry. This is a company that allows for partners to express their brand image globally. You will have an opportunity to teach users and make an impact on business development.
* Support functional employees withERP systems
* Identify issues with the system & areas of improvement
* Provide guidance and training for general users
* Data Extraction, Routine development, & use of SQL/Epicor tools to create reports
* ERP configuration & design know-how to utilize capabilities for the business
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Information Systems or equivalent work experience
* Manufacturing preferred
* 2+years' experience withERP system in manufacturing
* Epicor e10 preferred
* Organized, strong interpersonal skills, and effective communicator
* Data structures, relational databases & SQL knowledge
* Epicor BAQ, BPM & SSRS Report Writing strongly preferred
* Medical, Dental & Vision
* Company Paid Short Term Disability
* 401k + company match
For Immediate Consideration Contact:
Washington Frank International is the global leader in Epicor recruitment services. Washington Frank International advertises more Epicor (ERP, ISCALA, Avante, HCM, Clientele). We deal with both Epicor Partners & End Users throughout North America, as well as globally. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Epicor market we have built relationships with employers of choice in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best Epicor jobs, projects, and career opportunities are.
Not an exact match? Washington Frank does not post all of our open positions online. Please call for information on EXCLUSIVE AND CONFIDENTIAL LISTINGS unavailable to view online. We are always available for a conversation to discuss other positions available as well as Epicor market trends.