Title: Senior Quality Engineer
This is a role with a global MNC in the high-tech industry, with the core focus within Supplier Quality Management.
Your job scope will include:
* Ensure a smooth daily operation for supplier goods acceptance and Certificate of Conformance
* Organize training and briefing to internal staff on quality processes and Procedures
Quality Claim Management
* Responsible for customer claim process such as identifying issue owners (subsidiaries, suppliers, etc), conducting failure analysis, verification of preventive measures and 8D report preparation.
* Handle customer claims in a timely manner.
Supplier Quality Management
* Assist Quality Manager in product qualification which includes test plan and release documentation
* Assist on the handling of supplier process change management and coordinate with regional and global quality for review and approval
* Regularly monitor and evaluate supplier performance
* Supplier Audit and qualification
* Supplier complaint investigation and 8D report generation.
* Work with Strategic Purchasing team on Supplier Business Reviews
* Attend Supplier Business Reviews where necessary
* Assist Quality Manager for fortnightly KPI reporting to HQ
* Conduct ad-hoc quality measurement
* Be a mentor to junior engineers on usage of QC tools for root cause investigation and CAPA
* Administration of visitor and employee entry records
* Assist Security Manager on Ad-hoc tasks
* Willing to travel up to 30% regionally
* Min. 4 years experience with Quality Assurance experience, preferably from Semi-conductor industry
* Bachelor Degree in any field
Interested candidate kindly send me your CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or give me a call at +65 3163 0483 for further discussion.
EA Personnel Number: R1660573
EA License Number: 11C3017