JDA WLM Solution Architect - UK
I am currently seeking a JDA Solution Architect for a contract opportunity within UK. My client requires someone to assist with modifications and customisation for the JDA WLM (Warehouse Labour Management) product suite, If you meet the requirements below please apply.
* Basic domain knowledge in the area of Work Force Management and Overall Supply Chain.
* Exposure to relevant JDA Product is desirable.
* Good knowledge on Industry Standard Framework like APQC and SCOR is preferred.
* Knowledge of Process and KPI Bench-marking, Base-lining and Standardisation.
* Experience of Workforce Management and test management & test execution would be beneficial.
To discuss our exciting ERP opportunities in more detail, please send your CV to email@example.com or call Matthew Nevin on 0203 826 6712 in complete confidence ASAP.
My client is happy to consider all JDA professionals with the right to live/work in the UK.
Washington Frank International is the leading Infor recruitment firm in the UK, advertising more Infor jobs than any other agency. We work with both Infor Partners & End Users throughout the UK and Europe and we have never had more live requirements for Infor professionals. Solely by specialising in placing candidates in the Infor market, relationships have been built with the majority of key employers in the UK, and therefore we have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Infor jobs are currently.
I appreciate the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Infor candidates that are considering a new career or job. For additional information on the Infor market and some of the opportunities that are available, I can be contacted on or 0208 826 6712 by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
I can also offer £250 in high street / online vouchers of your choice for successful referrals to this contract