Sr. Syteline Business Analyst
Location: Hudson, NC
Introduction: This Sr. Syteline Business Analyst role is located in western part of North Carolina and is looking for someone who loves to be challenged and is experienced in Syteline Implementation. Work for a family owned business that are also a leading diversified global manufacturer. They care about the quality of their products and the happiness and safety of their employees.
Role and Responsibility:
* Elicit and document business requirements using defined project standards.
* Collaborate with IT technical project team to translate business requirements into system requirements.
* Work with users and project team by facilitating join process and development sessions between stakeholders.
* Work with business stakeholders (e.g., HR, Finance, Line of Business) to resolve questions and issues for assigned projects.
* Prepare test scenarios/scripts to test each assigned software application, demonstrate the business condition under test, and document the expected results, using a standard toolset.
* Identify and populate test data from multiple systems.
* Execute system testing for the assigned applications.
* Coordinate with business users regarding System and User Acceptance testing. Some business users may be external to the client. Ensure that high quality and accuracy are maintained throughout the process. Provide feedback to the project teams and ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
* Perform and document IT Controls Testing (user access, work-flow, approvals, integration). Support all testing (Unit, Integration, Regression, UAT, etc…).
* Assist with development of data structures and data migrations for key business data. Specific Skill Sets
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field.
* Experience with Infor or Other ERP implementation
* Experience with manufacturing processes
* Experience with data structures and data migrations
* Excellent communication skills
* Good business and technical writing skills
* Strong organisation and analytical skills Authority
* 2 years of Syteline experience
Infor/ syteline/ ERP / North Carolina / Sr Syteline Business Analyst /Analyst
For more information, please contact Jordan Ezell at 267-297-4976 or email email@example.com
ERP Recruitment Experts